Early Years Teacher Vacancy - temporary from September 2021 to cover maternity leave
The Governors, staff and pupils of Chopwell Primary wish to appoint a passionate, inspirational and innovative teacher to join our popular, forward thinking, primary school.
We are looking for an outstanding EYFS practitioner who has:
- Relevant training and experience of successful teaching and learning within the Foundation Stage
- High expectations and standards in achievement and behaviour
- A firm belief and strong commitment to inclusive education
- A clear understanding of how children are motivated and learn effectively
- A creative approach to encourage children to take ownership of their own learning
- Energy, commitment, enthusiasm and initiative
- The ability to work collaboratively and flexibly as part of a highly skilled team and form positive relationships with children, parents, staff and other professionals
In return we can offer:
- A diverse and vibrant learning community with enthusiastic and engaging children with ‘can do’ attitudes
- A positive, caring ethos and culture
- An excellent state of the art learning environment which is extremely well resourced
- A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly colleagues
- A supportive and effective governing body
- High quality professional development opportunities and experiences
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed on Tuesday 4th, Wednesday 5th or Thursday 6th May at 4pm. Please contact the school office to book an appointment.
If successful you will have to apply for an enhanced Disclosure.